Terms of Service
These Terms apply to your use of “LangPress” (the “Service”) provided by Office Holdout.
Please note that this document has been machine-translated to make it easier for users to understand, and the Japanese terms are officially applied.
1. Application of Terms
- This agreement defines the terms and conditions for the provision of this service by the Company and for the user to receive this service.
- Regarding the provision of this service, in addition to this agreement, we may establish individual agreements and other guidelines regarding the use of this service.
In this case, the individual terms and other guidelines, etc.
shall be applied in priority to the use of this service by the user as part of this agreement.
- When the user uses this service, it is assumed that the user has agreed to this agreement.
- If the user is a minor, the user must obtain the consent of a legal representative such as a person with parental authority regarding the use of this service.
We assume that the use of this service by minor users is done with the consent of a legal representative such as a person with parental authority.
2. Purchasing or using products, etc.
- When a user wishes to purchase or use products, digital content, or services (hereinafter referred to as “Products, etc.”) provided by the Service, the user shall apply for the purchase or use of Products, etc. in accordance with the method designated by us. (hereinafter referred to as the “Service”), the user shall apply for the purchase or use of the Products, etc. in accordance with the method designated by the Company.
- In the application of the preceding paragraph, after confirming the items entered by the user and the application content, click the button to confirm the application, and when we receive the application, the purchase or use of the product etc. Such contract shall be concluded.
- Notwithstanding the provisions of this article, if there is a violation of this agreement regarding the use of this service, we can cancel the sales contract, claim compensation for damages, and take other measures that we deem appropriate.
We are not responsible for any damages or disadvantages suffered by the user due to such measures, except in cases of intentional or gross negligence on our part.
3. payment method
- The user shall pay the price of the products, etc. displayed in the purchase procedure of the products, etc. in the preceding article.
- The payment method for the price of the product, etc. shall be the method indicated in the purchase procedure or the payment method separately approved by us.
- In the case of payment by credit card, the user shall comply with the terms of the separate contract between the user and the credit card company.
If any dispute arises between the user and the credit card company in connection with the use of the credit card, the user shall resolve the dispute at its own responsibility and expense.
4. use of content
- If the subject of the application is digital content, the digital content can be used after the contract for the use of the digital content is concluded.
You are responsible for any loss, destruction or damage of any downloaded material.
For the avoidance of doubt, intellectual property rights such as copyrights pertaining to digital content are not transferred to users.
5. Returns and exchanges of products, etc.
- Regarding this service, we do not accept returns or exchanges of products, etc., except in the following cases.
(1) Due to defects or defects in products, etc.
In this case, within 8 days after the arrival of the product, etc., it shall be done by notifying us by the method specified by us.
(2) Other cases specified by us
In this case, we will follow the method described on our website.
- Purchases made by minor users are also deemed to have been purchased with the consent of a legal representative such as a person with parental authority, so we do not accept returns or exchanges of products, etc.
6. Disclaimer regarding products, etc.
- Our responsibility for the quality, function, performance, compatibility with other goods, and other defects of the products sold through this service shall be limited to those specified in the preceding article, except in cases of intentional or gross negligence on our part. will do.
- We are not responsible for the legality, usefulness, completeness, accuracy, and up-to-dateness of the display on the website of this service, photos and comments about products posted by users, and comments posted on Twitter, Instagram and other SNS services.
We make no warranties of any kind, including but not limited to the accuracy, reliability, and fitness for a particular purpose.
7. Intellectual Property Rights and Content
- Intellectual property rights, including copyrights, and all other rights related to all materials that make up this service belong to us or third parties who have such rights.
The User shall not acquire any rights with respect to any materials of the Service, and shall not perform any act that infringes on the rights regarding the materials without the permission of the right holder.
Permission to use the Service under these Terms does not imply a license to use the rights of the Company or any third party that owns such rights in relation to the Service.
8. Changes, additions, or suspension of service content
- We may change, add or suspend all or part of the contents of this service without prior notice to the user, and the user shall consent to this in advance.
9. personal information
10. Prohibited matter
- Users may not do any of the following:
(1) Acts that interfere with or may interfere with the operation of the Service
(2) Acts that interfere with the use of this service by other users
(3) Acts that infringe copyrights or other rights related to the Service
(4) Acts that infringe on the rights or interests of the Company, other users, or third parties (including, but not limited to, honor rights, privacy rights, and copyrights);
(5) Acts that violate public order and morals and other laws and acts that may violate them
(6) Acts that violate these Terms
(7) In addition to the preceding items, acts that we deem inappropriate in light of the purpose of this service
- If the Company determines that the User has committed any of the acts set forth in the preceding paragraph, the Company shall, without prior notice to the User, suspend the use of all or part of the Service or take other measures deemed necessary and appropriate by the Company. can teach. We are not responsible for any damages or disadvantages caused to users by the measures in this section.
11. Elimination of anti-social forces
- The user promises the following matters to us.
(1) You are not an organized crime group, a company affiliated with an organized crime group, a corporate racketeer, or a person equivalent thereto or a member thereof (hereinafter collectively referred to as “anti-social forces”).
(2) The Company’s officers (employees, directors, executive officers, or equivalent persons who execute business) are not anti-social forces.
(3) Do not let anti-social forces use your own name to conclude this Agreement.
(4) Do not commit the following acts by yourself or by using a third party.
① Acts that use threatening behavior or violence against the other party
② Unreasonable demands beyond legal responsibility
③ Use of fraudulent means or force to interfere with the other party’s business or damage the credibility of the other party.
- If all or part of this service is suspended, interrupted, or delayed due to natural disasters, wars, acts of terrorism, riots, labor disputes, epidemics, enactment or abolishment of laws and regulations, intervention by government agencies, or other force majeure, we will
We are not responsible for any damage or disadvantage caused to the user.
- The user understands that all or part of this service may be stopped, interrupted, or delayed due to communication line or computer failure, system maintenance, or other reasons.
We are not responsible for any damages or disadvantages caused.
In addition, we are not responsible for any damages or disadvantages caused by the user’s usage environment.
- We do not guarantee, either explicitly or implicitly, the following matters.
(1) Usefulness, completeness, accuracy, up-to-dateness, reliability, suitability for specific purposes of the contents of this service and information provided through this service.
(2) Information provided by this service does not infringe on the rights of third parties.
(3) that this service will continue to exist in the future;
- Regardless of the reason, if all or part of the data, etc. is lost, damaged, or falsified, we shall not be obliged to restore it, and we will not be responsible for the loss, damage, or falsification Or we will not be responsible for any damages caused to third parties.
- In relation to the use of this service by the user, if we are liable to the user, we will not be responsible for compensation exceeding the value of the relevant product, etc., and incidental damage, indirect damages, special damages, future damages, and loss of profits.
- When using this service, the user shall not disclose or leak to any third party any information disclosed or obtained by us, and shall not use it for purposes other than using this service.
14. Notice from us
- When we notify the user, we will send an e-mail to the e-mail address registered by the user, post it on the website related to this service, or any other method that we deem appropriate.
- In the case where we send a notice, if it is sent to the e-mail address in the preceding paragraph, it will be deemed that our notice has reached the user at the time it is recorded on the mail server of the e-mail address.
- The user shall promptly notify us if there is a change in the e-mail address in paragraph 1.
Notices sent by the Company to the e-mail address before the change before receiving the notice of change in this section shall be deemed to have reached the user at the time of transmission.
- We do not take any responsibility even if the user suffers damages or disadvantages due to the user’s failure to give notice as stipulated in the preceding paragraph.
15. Disputes with Third Parties
- Regarding the dispute between the user and a third party related to this service, the user shall settle it at his/her own expense and responsibility, and we shall not take any responsibility.
- Regarding the preceding paragraph, if we suffer damage (including attorney’s fees), the user shall compensate for the damage.
16. No transfer of rights and obligations
- The user may assign, transfer, create a security interest in, or otherwise transfer all or part of the contractual status based on this agreement and the rights and obligations arising therefrom to a third party without our prior written consent. cannot be disposed of.
- If any provision of this Agreement violates laws and regulations applicable to a contract based on this Agreement with a User and is deemed invalid, such provision shall, to the extent deemed to be in violation, be deemed to be void. shall not apply to Even in this case, the validity of other provisions of these Terms shall not be affected.
18. Changes to these Terms
- If it becomes necessary to change these Terms and Conditions, we may do so in accordance with Article 548-4 of the Civil Code of Japan (Change of the Standard Terms and Conditions). In the event of modification of these Terms and Conditions, we shall specify the effective date of such modification and notify the public of the following matters by sending an e-mail or by other means by the effective date.
(2) Content of the amended Terms and Conditions
(3) Effective date
19. Governing Law, Jurisdiction
- These Terms shall be interpreted in accordance with the laws of Japan.
- We and the user agree in advance that the Saitama District Court shall be the exclusive agreement jurisdiction court of the first instance regarding the resolution of disputes arising between us and the user regarding this service.